I need to say thank you again for the response My Anxious Heart has received! So many people have responded with “I don’t feel alone anymore”. I have to say, you all have let me know that I’m not alone! I’m going through it too and having your support and encouragement has meant the world to me. This week has been absolutely crazy and something I could never predict for my life. I am encouraged to know that the response has been mostly positive and we are living in a time that people are beginning to see, with clarity, the truth of mental illness.
- I’ve had a lot of people asking about prints so I’m happy to announce that the series is now on Society6!
- visit here to view the collection: My Anxious Heart prints
PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
- I am planning to do a limited-edition, gallery quality artist run of My Anxious Heart prints. Each one will be signed and numbered. Until then, I want people to still have access to the prints via Society6.
- I am also planning to do a small pocket book that will contain all 12 images with the writings. I hope this will be resource for anyone that could use it as a reference or to help others identify what they’re dealing with.
- The book is in the works and my sister and I are very excited about it! Thank you for all of the encouragement so far! My sister, Hannah, will be doing a guest blog post next week so that you all can get a chance to hear from her. She is such a wonderful light and encouraging soul and she has been my calm in a life of chaos.
- The outpouring has been so incredible that it has really been on my heart to begin speaking on this topic; using my photographs as an aid. I’m not quite sure where or when this will take place, but it is a goal for the near future.
I hope this has answered any questions! I’m still responding to e-mails, so if you haven’t heard from me yet, I promise, you will soon!
Again, Thank you all so much for the constant love, wisdom, support, and encouragement! I know there is community here. I’m so very thankful for each and every one of you.